[et_pb_section fb_built=»1″ _builder_version=»3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=»3.25″ background_size=»initial» background_position=»top_left» background_repeat=»repeat»][et_pb_column type=»4_4″ _builder_version=»3.25″ custom_padding=»|||» custom_padding__hover=»|||»][et_pb_text _builder_version=»4.4.0″ background_size=»initial» background_position=»top_left» background_repeat=»repeat»]
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the «Law of Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies, before this navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the spaces
advertising that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about personal preferences and choices
of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: they are set by the social media platforms in the services to allow you
share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MPC MEDITERRANEAN DESING HOMES, S.L. is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which reason they are provides the following treatment information:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
— Right to withdraw consent at any time.
— Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
— Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
MPC MEDITERRANEAN DESING HOMES, S.L.. C/ JOSE GARCIA 30 , — 03390 BENEJÚZAR (Alacant). E-mail:
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Technical and functional|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 17 years|
|google.com||OGPC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 months|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESI TE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 6 months|
|mpc-buildersandrealestate.es||PHPSESSID||Cookies generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general-purpose identifier used to hold user session variables. Typically a randomly generated number, how it is used can be site specific, but a good example is maintaining a logged in state of a user between pages.||Session|
|facebook.com||datr||It is used to prevent the creation of fake accounts / spam. DATR cookie is associated with a browser, not with individual people.||in 2 years|
|facebook.com||fr||It contains a unique browser and user identifier, which is used for targeted advertising.||in 3 months|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data about, for example, how many times the video is played and what settings are used for playback.||in 1 month|
|google.com||ANID||Google uses these cookies to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers.||in 1 year|
|google.com||DV||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization.||Session|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization.||in 7 months|
|google.com||OTZ||Aggregate analysis of site visitors||in 2 days|
|mpc-buildersandrealestate.es||_fbp||Used by Facebook to offer a series of products such as advertising, real-time offers from third-party advertisers||in 3 months|
Third Party Cookies
External providers of this website:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google: https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
- PHP.net: https://www.php.net/privacy.php
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete device cookies Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all visited websites.
However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies To have more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
Block cookies Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profiled logins).
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer. Versión 11 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox. Versión 65.0.1 https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari Versión 5.1 https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData